- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience designing and implementing cloud native architectures based on modern SRE principles and best practices
- Hands on skills working with a major public cloud platform in a production setting, ideally GCP
- Comfortable working with common DevOps practices and tooling
- Ability to go deeper than most on one or more domains -
- Software Architecture
- Data Analytics
- Ability to learn quickly, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in Cloud, DevOps, and Software Development
- Comfortable with being on video in meetings internally and with clients
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
Now Hiring: Google Cloud Solutions Architect
Zencore is a fast growing company founded by former Google Cloud leaders, architects and engineers. We are looking for a Google Cloud Solutions Architect, to join our team. Our engagements are designed to unblock, remove risk and accelerate timelines for customers that are migrating to Google or need an additional layer of consultative support. We embed into customer teams to help with strategy, technology decisions and hands on work when appropriate.
As a member of our Cloud Engineering team, you will be working with fast paced innovative companies, leveraging Cloud as the key driver of their transformation. They will look at you as their trusted advisor, someone they can rely on and who will be there to help them along their journey on Google Cloud. You will be expected to cover a large spectrum of technology topics like infrastructure as code, application modernization through usage of containerization, serverless platforms, CI/CD, cloud networking or data analytics.
Our core toolbox often includes Google Cloud, the Hashicorp portfolio, Kubernetes, amongst others. We think objectively about our clients requirements and select the right tools and process for them based on first principles reasoning. We are eager to have you come onboard and show us an innovative approach you have found to solve a problem.
We are a fully remote company and offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Zencore is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Zencore is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.