- Architecting a centralized, performant, and reliable data analytics ecosystem, including a data warehouse, integrations, and ELT
- Building highly scalable data pipelines for specific business use cases using Google Cloud tools including BigQuery, Cloud Composer, Dataproc, Datastream, and Dataflow.
- Develop and execute a plan to migrate a legacy reporting solution to the newly designed data infrastructure
- Actively participate in the clients cloud transformation strategic planning process while provide recommendations based on experience
- Advocating for cloud native software development best practices and techniques
Desired Skill Set
- Ability to understand business problem, user requirements and ability to translate it into a technology vision and solution modules
- Ability to comfortably navigate between big picture and detailed thinking
- Experience in executing large scale business and technology change including key stakeholder management along the journey
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform in a production environment, particularly the data engineering toolset
- Experience working with common data engineering tools including DBT, Airflow, NiFi, Spark, etc.
- Well versed in software development best practices
- Experience writing high-quality software. Preferably in Python or Java.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong communication skills – ability to communicate complex technology solutions to business stakeholders
- Can do attitude and ability to bring a team ‘on the journey’
- Bias towards action and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Collaborative but firm in pushing new ideas into an organization that is transforming to a new model
We are a fully remote company and offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Zencore is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Zencore is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.