- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent Kubernetes Skills; candidates should have hands-on experience operating Kubernetes in a production setting. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable on: -
- Google Kubernetes Engine administration
- Deploying and operating Istio
- Experience performing RCA on Kubernetes and Istio outages and incidents
- Experience migrating services to/from Kubernetes and other runtimes (e.g. Lambda or Cloud Run)
- Experience working with major public cloud platforms; ideally GCP
- Experience designing and implementing cloud native architectures based on modern SRE principles and best practices
- Comfortable working with common DevOps practices and tooling
- Ability to learn quickly, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in Cloud, DevOps, and Software Development
- Comfortable with being on video in meetings internally and with clients
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
We are a fully remote company and offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Zencore is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Zencore is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.