- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven Looker LookML development experience - Looker LookML Developer certification a plus
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience with BigQuery - specific features and optimization best practices
- Experience gathering user story requirements
- Experience designing and implementing dashboards
- Ability to translate business logic into efficient SQL queries
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt business domain knowledge with various clients
- Comfortable with being on video in meetings internally and with clients
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
Now Hiring: Senior Looker Engineer
Zencore is a fast growing company founded by former Google Cloud leaders, architects and engineers. We are looking for a Senior Looker Engineer, to join our team. Our engagements are designed to unblock, remove risk and accelerate timelines for customers that are migrating to Google or need an additional layer of consultative support. We embed into customer teams to help with strategy, technology decisions and hands on work when appropriate.
As a member of our Data team, you will be working with fast paced innovative companies, leveraging Cloud as the key driver of their transformation. They will look at you as their trusted advisor, someone they can rely on and who will be there to help them along their journey on Google Cloud. You will be expected to have strong aptitude in data analysis as well as some of the latest analytics tools.
Our core toolbox often includes Google Cloud (eg. BigQuery), Looker, DBT, amongst others. We think objectively about our clients’ requirements and select the right approach and process for them based on first principles reasoning. We are eager to have you come onboard and show us an innovative approach you have found to solve a problem.
We are a fully remote company and offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Zencore is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Zencore is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.