- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with data analytics ecosystems, including data ingestion, data processing, data warehousing, ELT/ETL approaches, SQL, and data visualization
- Experience in performing technical presentations or public speaking
- Ability to understand business problems, user requirements and to translate them into a technology solution leveraging data for insights
- Ability to comfortably navigate between big picture and detailed thinking
Now Hiring: Senior Solution Engineer - Data
Zencore is a fast growing company founded by former Google Cloud leaders, architects and engineers. We are looking for a Senior Solution Engineer - Data, to join our team. Our engagements are designed to unblock, remove risk and accelerate timelines for customers that are migrating to Google or need an additional layer of consultative support. We embed into customer teams to help with strategy, technology decisions and hands on work when appropriate.
As a Sr. Solution Engineer at Zencore you will be responsible for growing our managed services business by working directly with customers building their applications on Google Cloud, helping them understand the products, optimize their cost, troubleshooting issues with them, providing your opinion on architecture decisions, and working with Google Cloud teams on joint opportunities.
As a member of our Cloud Engineering team, you will be working with fast paced innovative companies, leveraging Cloud as the key driver of their transformation. They will look at you as their trusted advisor, someone they can rely on and who will be there to help them along their journey on Google Cloud. You will be expected to cover a large spectrum of technology in the data space : data analytics, processing, streaming, visualization tools, business intelligence, or machine learning.
- Advanced degree (i.e. MBA, Master’s)
- Experience building highly scalable data pipelines for specific business use cases
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform in a production environment, with tools like BigQuery, Cloud Composer, Dataproc, Datastream, and Dataflow
- Specific experience with BigQuery is a plus - features and optimization best practices
- Advanced SQL skills
- Experience working with data tools like DBT, Airflow, Spark, Snowflake, Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Looker LookML development experience (Looker LookML Developer certification is definitely a plus)
- Experience with Machine Learning is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud and Data Analytics space
We are a fully remote company and offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Zencore is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Zencore is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.